Our Swiss friends at the ALPS Foundation are launching the 3rd edition of their conference - Awareness Lectures on Psychedelic Science - on 27-29 October 2023 in Geneva!
Switzerland is a unique place where psychedelic therapy has been legally practiced since the 80's and still legal today with LSD, MDMA, and psilocybin.
There, neuroscientific and pharmacological research is also one of the most active in the world with a thriving environment for young professionals.
So, this conference will feature not only local, experienced therapists and researchers, but also invite international speakers to give everybody a meaningful experience.
On top of this, the team is working for:
● A cozy atmosphere with long, detailed, and interesting talks on only one track
● Enough time for all audience questions to be answered
● A movie night and a networking apéro
● Research posters and psychedelic art display
● Lots of time to connect, build friendships and create professional connections!
See you there! TICKETS